CV Properties, LLC is a Boston-based commercial real estate company focusing on development and investment opportunities throughout New England. Founded in 2003,
CV Properties was formed to identify, develop, and manage commercial real estate projects that provide superior risk-adjusted returns. Our partners are large, institutional investors with broad-based experience in the development, redevelopment and acquisition of commercial real estate.
CV Properties’ senior professionals have years of experience acquiring, developing and managing commercial real estate in the United States. Their experience in the New England marketplace has established a wide network of brokers, architects, attorneys, lenders, developers and other real estate professionals. The company believes that its strength lies
in building teams. Large capital partners, strong operating capabilities and local relationships developed over a long career provide significant advantages in the complicated business of creating value in commercial real estate.
Boston developer seeks detail-oriented Project Manager with 3-5 years’ experience to
oversee all aspects involved in the commercial real estate development and construction process. This person will manage projects from start to finish, guiding each one through the design, planning, municipal and state approvals, construction, and permit process in a cost effective and efficient manner. Candidate will report directly to senior project manager and owner and will serve as the primary point of contact with all associated parties including architects, planners, contractors, engineers, and consultants. Candidate must be able to quickly change gears, to multi-task successfully, and to set and meet realistic development deadlines.
Qualifications & Duties:
- Manage schedule, budget, and man power to meet or exceed deadlines and budgets.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Project Manager on commercial projects.
- Able to resolve conflict to be mutually beneficially to all parties involved.
- Develop the best methods to ensure team support and effective communication.
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree a plus.
- Ability to coordinate several major activities at once while analyzing and resolving specific problems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Computer skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project, and Word.
Inquiry emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL. 203-255-4600 FAX. 203-295-8287
©2018 CV Properties LLC